Monday, January 20, 2014

Hem and Haw!


This photo got a lot of comments and likes from the main "Philofaxy" Facebook page. It caused me to think really hard about my "processes". How I plan, how I organize my thoughts and how I go about my week, menu and plans. 

It's complicated! And I realize that I'm a freak. Haha!! I don't follow any set codes for color coordinating and I'm so random with how I use my tapes...people were asking why I did this, what was that...etc. And I was really surprised about how much interest there was in my menu planning! 

So I've added that to my list of "to-do's" for this year. Figure out my meal plan/budgets and how to share with others how I make it work. :-) 

Exciting and scary. Lol
But you can accomplish anything if you have a plan! 

Peace. Love. Plan Ahead! 
-Wayword

No comments:

Post a Comment