Monday, January 20, 2014

Week 4!

I am trying to figure out my system. Who knew that you needed to figure out your own planner system? Lol 

Color coordinating LOOKS so pretty! But...I don't stick with it. I get random and I'm like, "I need to use purple here because it will match this side!!" And I abandon all reason and start a different way of coding. 

Here's my week 4. I want to be more function than fancy. I really really do, so I'm torn between decorating and using space wisely. Lately I decorate a little and add as I go to keep from over doing it. 
Here is my attempt to 'balance'. ^_^

Using my hydrate stamp! I think next week I'll use more stamps. They give it such a tidy look. Not to mention "functional"! Yeah buddy. 

Tiny little file folder I found at Fred Meyer for a dollar. It's a Studio 112. 

Clearly saving some space for the busiest  part of my week. 

A close up of the tiny file folder! So kewt! I put my two favorite quotes in it. 

Ps. All this makes me want to add a new section to my Filofax! Gotta keep track and plan!  Haha! 

-Wayword




No comments:

Post a Comment