Sunday, March 16, 2014

Difficulties

Things I find difficult; a list in random order:

  • Remembering to blog. Even though I write it down and plan on it...I seldom remember. 
  • Getting all the things done I want to get done. I make a list. I have a work list and an at home list. Can't seem to get it ALL done. 
  • Staying focused on any one thing. I really appreciate re-discovering paper planners! However I really struggle with ADD. Every day is a battle to stay focused..even when it's written down and I know where to start and what needs to be done. 
  • Keeping with my diet. 
  • Not overspending my budget!! This means possibly buying a new purple A5 Malden and not really needing it! 
  • Getting enough sleep every night. Hard time letting things shut down and off. 
  • Waiting for spring! I am so done with winter! 

No comments:

Post a Comment