Sunday, March 16, 2014

Kawaii Stickies came!

I am noting that even when I print Sunday I don't usually use my planner on Sunday. I use it as in I reference it and add to my calendars and sync with the other planners I have, but I don't decorate or 'plan' my day. I sometimes don't decorate if I stay home from work either. I just do as I do and don't need to write everything down as I just get things done as I am reminded to do them. 
Here is Monday. I stayed home from work and played Diablo 3. I dropped the kids off at school and picked them up. Basically I pretended I was a stay at home mom again with no planner. :) I didn't decorate at all. But, that's okay. 

Here's Tuesday! I really had a lot going on once I started my week. It should be noted that I worked 10-12 hours each day AND I had stuff to do after I was finished with work. Sometimes I am so impressed with me. LOL. 

I had gotten my stickers and notecard paper that I got from an Etsy shop called Doodie Bear. I LOVE how it looks. It's so cute and definitely something that motivates me to open and use my planner. 

I really want to figure out how to print onto my inserts directly. Especially with my quote sections! But, for now I'm just printing out a page of quotes in Word and cutting them to size, then taping them in. It works. I really enjoyed doodling a few weeks back, but it takes a lot of time and sometimes I'm unable to finish what I've started. It's hard for me to let it go unfinished. 

Which leads me to working through the process of using my planner as function and NOT JUST AS SOMETHING PRETTY! Don't get me wrong. I love the prettiness of my planner. I love it. It forces me open it and use it and revel in how pretty it all is. But, over all that is the desire to have something that helps me function at 100% in my every day life. 

With that thought too comes the practicality of what I'm actually USING? I have the DIYFish inserts. They're everything! I use certain sections less since I have the inserts. I have been tempted to take them out for the sake of space. But, I love my sushi dividers!! And I cannot imagine taking them out...yet! :) 


Typical Saturday/Sunday morning. :)

Okay, back to it!
Peace, Love, Plan Ahead!

-Me




No comments:

Post a Comment