Monday, March 17, 2014

Using Evernote

I love watching Carie Harling's Dispatches from the Frat House videos! She is a fabulous blogger and vlogger and gives such great detail and instruction on how to get the most out of anything DIYfish inserts or planners! She recently did a video about utilizing Evernote. You can view ALL her VIDEOS HERE! Trust me, grab some snacks and lock yourself away because she is one fabulous lady to sit and listen and learn from! 
So when I went to Staples and bought new Post It's, I purchased a pack that had a free premium month trial. 
I feel like if Carie buys army pants and flip flops, I'll buy army pants and flip flops.
 
Hehe. So far, it's working pretty well. I'm not sure how much I'll use it? But it's worth the pack of post it's I bought! ^_^

Really pushing myself to work out and stick to my diet. It's SO hard! I think about food all the live long day. And I hate working out. So I am working on changing my mind and my habits. 
Here's today's page. 

Ok. I'm out! 
-Wayword

No comments:

Post a Comment