Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Taking my own advice...

So I made a post about picking a planner and sticking to it. I...should take my own advice!

I printed out my September DIYFish inserts, then I realized...I HAVE NO PLANNER PAGES LEFT! I had purchased a year last October and now my year of Fish is over. :(
This occurred right about the time I sat down to write my weekly post on using your daily pages.

What happens next happens to all of us planner nerds. You begin to think and wonder if your system is working.

Well DUH.

Of course mine are working.

Wait.

Are they? Hmmmm. Trying to write a post about my daily pages and noticing my STRUGGLE each day to decorate and plan. It was really noticable that I use my weekly to-do and my monthly chart. However my daily is very sporadic.

Then I'm asking myself if I "need" these pages? Should I purchase whole new year with these if I'm not even going to use them?

Fast forward to a trip to Hastings.

When I came across a Tokidoki weekly planner I bought that sucker so fast it woulda made your head spin! I love cutesy, kawaii, japanese type sorts of items, and this is right up my alley. Size-wise it's a bit bigger than an A5. Which perfect because...*deep breath*

I plan on arc-ing it.

There.

I think I will probably use this system for a while and see where it goes. I like a lot of things about it.
Probably going to stick with it until the end of the year at least.

I know I should take my own advice...I give really good advice. lol.

OH well.

Pictures to come.

(PSSST!! Do you see the struggle?? Do you see our struggle non-planner people who read this page?? haha)

PS. I also don't know what/how I should refer to myself? I used to go by the handle "Pillowfarmer". But, in years past have also been known as "Wayword". I am having all sorts of identity crisis' aren't I??

-Pilloward.haha

No comments:

Post a Comment