Saturday, October 11, 2014

My Tokidoki Dividers!


Here is a peek at the dividers I'm making for my planner this year. These are color copies of the Tokidoki calendar I arc'd. I took the pages to Staples and had them color copy them as I did not want to use the originals. I was worried I would ruin them and not have a back up. So I copied first, and like that I have the originals to use for another project if I like. There are 17 dividers and each has artwork on the back and front. That is 32 pages of Tokidoki goodness! 

I really am working on doing what works for me AND enjoying my planner as a creative outlet that lets me decorate and have fun with my stationary supplies. 

Systems are SUPER important, but having fun and enjoying what you're doing in your planner is just as important. 

I'll be posting again soon on my system and how I'm keeping it working for me. 

I think I am sticking with Pillowfarmer as my handle. It's weird. And unusual. Which I like. :) 

-Pillowfarmer OUT. 




No comments:

Post a Comment