Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Habits: Day 5

Habit tip #5 is "Stay consistent". 

This is the hardest thing for me. No one ever looks me up in the dictionary and says, "Oh look it's Pillowfarmer!" 

I'm the worst. I'm the anti consistent poster child. You will find me under that! Haha. 

But creating good habits is never easy. 

So stay consistent. Remind yourself. 
And don't be too hard on yourself. This is my own personal advice. Because I mess up all the time and I need someone to tell me that I'm okay even though I mess up. :-) 


My week isn't super busy. My kids are gone with their dad for Spring Break. So it's fairly slow. But it's important to track my habit keeping. 

I'm pretty good at going to the gym, keeping up with my diet, reading and waking up on time in the morning! These are getting easier too. 

I think this is something to remember. Because good things are difficult things sometimes. It's not easy to create good habits, but it will be worth it! 

Here is a photo of my naughty baby Dixon! I'll check in again tomorrow! 

Take care
-Pillowfarmer



No comments:

Post a Comment