Friday, April 3, 2015

Habits: Day 4

Day 4 is "Remind yourself". 
One of the questions I'm always asked when people see my planner, "Why don't you just use your phone or laptop for that?" 

I like paper. Admittedly nothing makes my heart sing like the smell of paper and ink. I'm not a weirdo. There are lots of people out there like me. :-) And I know I am an avid follower of new technologies, but am drawn to keeping my schedules and feelings on paper. 

However, when those two worlds mesh...it's the best thing! 

I have been using my Reminders on my phone to tell me when to start or work on a habit. It could be checking my planner, taking medication or prompting me to settle down and read a book! I'm even starting a small list in my planner of things to remind myself of. I'm rotating them as I want to not burn myself out on the reminder thing. 
:-)

I can't think of any other way to remind myself of these daily tasks. So yeah! What did we do before technology? 

I guess it shows you that we have both and we can use both!  

-Pillowfarmer

No comments:

Post a Comment