Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Habits: Day 3

Look! 
I made it back!! 
I'll wait while you clap. 
I seriously have the hardest time sticking to anything long term. Having a place to write my "achievement" is a good motivator too. 

Day 3 of my Habit Tips is "Keep it Simple". (I so totally want to add 'stupid' to the end, haha). 
I am keeping it simple. 
Here are the Habits I want: 

Here are my goals for this week. 
I have not included all the habits I want. I just put down the ones I believe are manageable or reasonable for right now. 
I'm doing pretty good. I'm not anticipating that I will keep every habit, every day right now. For now, I'm just trying to create a habit...of my habits. 

:-P 

I am keeping it simple by not making difficult habits or an overwhelming amount of change. 

Keep it simple. 

-Pillowfarmer




No comments:

Post a Comment