Sunday, March 29, 2015

Planner update!

I have pretty much given up on trying different planner inserts or planners. What works for me is Diyfish planner inserts and a six ring binder. I go between my Van DerSpek buffalo leather binder and my personal size ochre Malden. I use it religiously...it works for me just as it is, so I'm not trying any new things, even if I am interested in them. I sort of just shrug and move on.  Though, I do switch between daily pages and weekly pages. For April-June I am doing weekly. I do not have nearly enough room in the weekly pages, but it's always nice to have a different format. Plus, it really helps me to trim the fat! I have a tendancy to over track things and keep information that isn't very useful. Having limited space always forces me to utilize my pages. 
I am using the V.2.2 Do1P here. (or version 2.2 day on 1 page). I think once I begin school(that's right you heard me!) in the summer, I'll buy the Do2P. My biggest conundrum lately is trying to decide if I should do school, home and kids all in one planner or if I need to branch out and make a school planner. Part of me wants to keep them separate, but another part of me realizes that I will likely only use ONE. I'm a one planner at a time sort of person. 


And...I told myself to stop buying planner supplies. But I never listen to anyone. Not even myself! haha. But, I am getting better at using my supplies up, or passing them on if I'm not using them. Not to mention, some planner items from Target are SUPER cute, but they're really cheap. (yeah, I said it! I know, blasphemous.) I dislike that. I won't use them. Except their notepads. WHOOOOOO doesn't love an owl notepad?? They have good notepads and to-do list pads. Their sticky notes are CRAP. 


Here is me with my Corgi, Dixon. He's 3 months old now. Super fun and a pain in the ass most of the time because he's still a puppy and can't figure out how to pee at the right times. But, he'll get it. In the meantime, he's annoying. LOL. 

Okay. I really just wrote so I could write in my planner that I made a blog post today. You are welcome! 

-Pillowfarmer

No comments:

Post a Comment