Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Take a look at these chest puppies!!


  • I fell off the wagon. Downloaded Warcraft, then proceeded to shake and gleefully giggle in the glowing of my laptop screen until 11pm when I logged out and rejoined the human race. 
  • Work is busy...but not super busy. It's sort of a catch twenty two. When I'm really busy...I LOVE work. It's exciting and entertaining. When it's a normal pace...it draaaaags and I'm bored. 
  • Daniel said I seem happier and I drink less. What an accomplishment. :)
  • Our cat Felicity is shedding all over the house. I want to shave her bald. I dislike her hair everywhere...it's annoying and all over my clothes. 
  • We bought a wok. When I seasoned it...it seemed to go well? But, after cooking with it...I burned the chicken and everything had a weird burnt flavor to it. 
  • It's the second thing I've burnt this week! So I am on a roll. 
  • My garden tomatoes aren't going as well as my lawn. I have to mow that stupid lawn like EVERY week! And my tomato plants mock me with their dwarfism. 
  • Speaking of drinking less...I'd like some booze. 
  • Today I heard someone refer to her VERY LARGE BREASTS as "chest puppies". I snickered and snorted like an immature 12 year old. I'm a dope. 
  • My fingernails do not like me chewing on them all the time. They are sore and bleeding a lot of the time. I fell off that wagon about a month ago when I started chewing my nails again, after TWO years of never biting one nail. 
  • I am not doing well with wagons lately. 
  • My wagon jumping has led me to stop hating on my ex so much. He recently got married to his whore of the month. Made an honest who am I kidding,she's a harlot of Biblical proportions  woman of her. I am not sure why I decided to be nice to him from now on...but it makes me feel happier. So, there is that. 
  • Well...vent is done installing...so I'm off to play some WoW. hehe! 
-Waywordgrrl

No comments:

Post a Comment