Thursday, March 21, 2013

Still here...


  • I am at home sick today. I was home sick yesterday too. But, actually felt so god awful sick that I couldn't do anything to save my life. Today, I am sitting up in bed and resting. ACTUALLY resting guys!! 
  • I have done a little bit of knitting. And watching Dance Moms. 
  • It feels like heaven to just sit down and not do anything. 
  • I started some bread for dinner. I am defrosting the flank steak at the same time. 
  • It's nice to be at home during the day time hours. As well as not feeling rushed about dinner. 
  • This morning started out well with my being able to take the girls to school this morning. That hasn't happened at all during this year. It's a HUGE blessing to be able to do that sometimes. 
  • I have spent most of the morning reading blogs and making mental notes as to how to be better organized. I don't know if it does any good....lol
  • I am planning trip to go see my friend Christian in WI. I haven't been there in YEARS. It will be fun to see her and what her life is like there. I miss her a lot. 
  • My template on this blog is annoying. I don't really like it...but I haven't had the time to figure out how to fix it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment