Sunday, September 29, 2013

More planning crap!

I have an obsessive personality. The tendency to run amuck and overboard with everything pulses through my veins! Here is my "post it" dashboard. You will note that I have no regular size post its that I use for my post it quote of the day. I usually have those on hand at work so I don't normally carry them with me in my Domino. I found the leaf and the thought thinkie bubble from Wal-Mart. They are the Wal-Mart brand and surprisingly sticky!! They're great so far. I have noticed a few here are there that will leave some glue residue on the page underneath, but nothing really bad and it's only every few pages. The iPhone post it I found at Wal-Mart too...not sure what brand they are though! 



Here is my week. I started to fill the whole thing out, but realized I end up blurring/hiding those with my photo editor. So I stopped and just took a photo of it before it was filled in with my 'to do'. Speaking of that! I really want this stamp. It has everything I want on my week on two pages!! I love using rubber stamps...it's so much better than my doodles and handwriting. This week I did less stickers, more washi tape. Which I realize as a Filofaxer...is like a drug. You flash that washi and the Philofaxers come running! Holy cow. I love the different angles and patterns I see on people's week. I feel like I should have a pattern book of different ways to washi!
My skull washi looks sort of weird by itself. You can't quite see the sugar skull flowery details, so it's hard to make it cheerful. (I like cheerful as I'm usually quite the grumpy pants.)

My goal this week is to clean out one of our spare rooms to use as a craft/knit/filofax room!! YAY!! Hopefully I'll find the time/energy to get it done!
Here's to a fantastic week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment