Sunday, October 6, 2013

This week!

I found this really cute sushi Hello Kitty sticker and had to use it! I thought the Hello Kitty part was one sticker and all the sushi was smaller stickers. But the small sushi was the card board backing. I was sad. I had to cut them out by hand!!! They aren't too thick so it's worth it. 
I am almost disappointed that I cannot cut washi tape straight! I need to find my paper cutter. Need. 

My email this week had a 40% off any regular priced item at Joann's. Squee!!! Get a laminator!!!! Lamination MUST be done!! I found a $20 laminator at Costco earlier today. I didn't buy it because I wanted to get a quality one from Joann's with my coupon. 
There was a really nice Scotch laminator for $50. I was excited! But I got to the register and my coupon wasn't valid with the "machine". So no laminator. :-( 

I might go get the one at Costco? But I'm a tad worried about the quality. So more research to come! 

My sister and I are keeping a diary/revolving letter book at the moment. So here's that. :-) 
Mostly just writing back and forth in a diary-letter to each other. We did this as teenagers and I'm glad we've picked up it again. :-) 

I enjoy all the paper I've been able to play with lately!! 

-Wayword

No comments:

Post a Comment