Sunday, November 24, 2013

Filofax Wallet

I have totally fallen in love with my Filofax. I use it daily...for so many things in my life. I didn't realize how much I counted on my brain to remember what I needed to do, remember, keep track of etc...Believe me..it's ALOT. 
So here I have a personal sized Domino Filofax! It's my first of the Filofax brand. I bought it off Amazon for about $39. I confess to having this little planner become my new religion. :) It's been used as my 'main' planner for the last three months. However, Chris bought me a new A5 Fluro Pink Original Filofax for my birthday. So I made myself move into that today...when I made my Domino a WALLET. It was actually really hard for me mentally to leave my personal size. I am not sure what that's about! All I know is...I LOVE my Domino. :) 


The Domino does not have as many slots for cards as other Filofax's. But, I generally only use two debit cards, my driver's license and my Snap Fitness key card on a regular basis. I'm using the front side pocket for stamps and my color coding dots. 


The 'dashboard'. Gotta keep it pretty right? 


More 'dashboard'. And having a photo of my husband and kids reminds me to be careful of my spending. I have a tendency to over spend and need to be careful all the time! 


I re-used the dividers! I could not throw these out or make myself make new ones! So I re-labeled one and was able to just use the rest as they were. I have really gotten good use from my Purple Cow laminator. I don't know how I lived without it. Haha! 


I bought four packs of business card holders from DayRunner. They hold 9 cards each. They are meant for paper business cards and made a really snug fit for the plastic club cards I have. I have about 9 pages/27 cards in this section. 

It's all about the money! 


I seldom carry cash actually...but lately I have been contemplating using a cash envelope system. So I might implement more of these zip pockets if I do. 

I "plan"on having a section for my bill information. Things like account information and numbers, due dates and balances. I created a financial planner for this sort of thing, but I plan on syncing them so I can have that information with me, should I need to pay bills or talking to a creditor. 


More inspiration! Here is a register for my checkbook and debit cards. I haven't been very good at using these in the past. However, it's my new resolution to keep up a register. 


Lastly I made a holder for my checkbook. I slide my checkbook into the little purple pocket so I don't have to carry the bank book along with me. Saves a bit of space in my Filofax. 


I think I still need a bigger pocket for receipts. And I really want a coupon section! I am just not sure what I could reasonably take out without having to have a second wallet. My whole purpose is to only carry my Filofax as a wallet. I'll let you know how it turns out. 

And soon! I'll share my set up in my new Fluro Pink! 

Peace, Love and Plan Ahead! 
-Wayword

1 comment:

  1. I have a size 3 Plan Ahead Planner. Cannot find replacement inserts for address,telephone, calendar,notes etc. HELP !

    ReplyDelete