Monday, August 26, 2013

Staying Organized

Even if its just my thoughts, I have been working on my planner and keeping my schedule down on paper. 

It's already proven really helpful, but it does take time to make it a habit! 

The fun dividers I created for each section makes me want to use it and schedule the heck out of everything! 

I used ordinary scrapbook paper to make the dividers and some Tim Holtz's Idea-ology to make some vintage looking tabs. I love anything vintage, so I'm giving my dividers that 'look'. 
Most of my pages are normal calendar type pages with highlighting etc...but I do like the vintage look for the 'main' pages. 

So far I have my calendar section, my week on 2 pages, movies, books, journal, and menu/recipes all in sections. It's working so far, but I definitely will be tweaking these as time goes by! 

-Wayword


No comments:

Post a Comment