Tuesday, September 3, 2013

New beginnings!

Jolie, Kaitlyn and Daniel, first day of the 2013 year! Dan is so tall and handsome. Kaitlyn is just chill and ready to take on the 6th grade! My baby is so fine and fashionable. She's so excited to start the year. I love it! 
They are so precious! I'm so grateful for smart, healthy children. 

I made bento for the first day! It was really pretty easy. I made teriyaki chicken skewers, rice, nuts and fruit. I hope the kids like them. I'm eating mine while I blog this and it's pretty fabulous. 

Since taking bento to work, whether or not it's relative, I have lost 3 pounds. Not to mention I feel so much cleaner on the inside. If that makes any sense at all. I feel like I'm getting accustomed to eating healthy. It's not a diet, I've made changes to how and what I eat. :-) 

Happy Trails! 

-Wayword


No comments:

Post a Comment