Friday, December 20, 2013

All the A5 Lovin'!!

I promised that I would show you my new A5 Fluro Pink Original Filofax!! She's SO beautiful.



Lays flat, right out of the box. The leather is most like a horse saddle leather. My friend who loves horses said it reminded her of a new saddle and new saddle smell. :-) 

It took me a while to set up new tabs, I moved from my personal size to A5. So I had to cut new ones. I love the pink theme, so I used rainbowy pink/purple for divider color. 

I have Media, Money, Calendar, Food, Journal and Health. I have sub categories since my tab definitions are so broad. 

I love Post It's new "Mobile" line!! I want every single piece!! I am finding it's so easy to create a "dashboard" at the front of my Filofax with them! Such a wonderful invention and so easy to adhere to my fly leaf. :-) 


And that's all for now. I do plan on breaking down my sections. It's such a big upgrade from a personal! All this room needs more organization it seems. 

Peace, Love and Plan Ahead! 

Waywordgrrl








2 comments:

  1. It's the best bright shiny shiny to pull out in my otherwise dull grey office. lol Thanks for reading Laura! :)

    ReplyDelete