Tuesday, December 3, 2013

It's Christmas!!

I love Christmas. It is my favorite holiday of all time. I love the gifts. The tree. The traditions. All of it! 

I made this year's Advent Calendar a little different. I usually put lots of candy and gifts into each day. This year I made tags with activities on them. So far, it's going over well! 


I had tiny Christmas clothespins to clip each sack to a burlap ribbon attached to my picture frame. 


After we have done the activity for the day, we can flip the tag and see the Christmas festivity on the back! 


So that's that! 

I like the idea of doing something together versus just giving a gift. Though I have included activities like baking cookies and going out for ice cream treats! :-) 

Trees, ribbon and turtle doves!
-Wayword



No comments:

Post a Comment