Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Christmas

My Christmas is over. Somehow I always feel like the year is over when Christmas is over. I always spend the last week of December in limbo. I can't use my new calendars or planner pages yet..so how am I using up my last week of 2013??

Making new goals and printing out my January Filofax calendars!  I got the A5 Original and the calendar inserts are for 2014 (as well as being vertical) and I haven't had the chance to use them yet. However my 2014 is VERTICAL! I don't think I can work vertically? It's so strange how you can get hooked working one way that's it's almost impossible to think about working in another format. So, I'm printing my January month horizontally. 

I really want printed inserts from Piaric or maybe a rainbow set from KiddyQualia on Etsy. This far I have been printing my own from Philofaxy. I feel torn between buying a set to use or keep printing my own. Time wise it would good if I bought printed ones. It would save me time, paper and ink that's for sure! But, I have enjoyed printing out various printables and making my own calendars.  

Okay, it's off to play with paper! 

Peace, Love and Plan Ahead!! 

-Wayword




No comments:

Post a Comment